Wednesday, November 3, 2010

This week in goat news

I am pretty excited for the weekend, because that is when I will get to read a first-person account by Jonathan Gornall, a witty British journalist aka Microwave Man living in Dubai, as to how, exactly, his passport came to be eaten by a goat. 

Mr Gornall is in the process of getting a new passport and no doubt enjoying saying things like "My passport was eaten by a goat". I don't really know how or where, as the details remain sketchy. All I know is that only the front cover and a portion of his picture remained. Stay tuned for the Motoring section in Saturday's edition of The National for more details.

For now, however, click below to see an exclusive picture of the guilty party.


No comments:

How to be a happy expat

Because a cloud wall makes you want to take a selfie.  After 10 years living in the UAE, some of that time happy, some miserable and ...