Monday, September 23, 2013

Emmy Awards 2013: I got up at 4am to watch this shindig......

...and I wrote about it the entire time. Head over to The National Arts&Life section's Scene&Heard blog for three hours and 10 minutes worth of my observations. You are welcome.














"Edie Falco tears up as she remembers James Gandolfini, who was no Tony Soprano in real life. "I'm here to tell you Jim was really quite different…if you needed anything at all, ever, Jim was there before you asked…it's Jim the man, the real man, who I will miss most of all." Is this an inappropriate time to say I think she looks amazing and her dress is one of the best I've seen? Probably." 

No comments:

How to be a happy expat

Because a cloud wall makes you want to take a selfie.  After 10 years living in the UAE, some of that time happy, some miserable and ...